Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fuck yeah...FALL!!!

I live in Texas. Between June and yesterday, there have now been 70 days total of 3 digit temps this summer. That means 100 degrees or higher. 50+ of those days were consecutive. So, it's been fucking hot as hell this summer.

Until today.

Fuck yeah! Today has been the quintessential fall day, cool weather, a little overcast, light wind, a crispness in the air. It's been AMAZING!! I love this weather, I love this time of year like no other. It means Halloween is right around the corner and who the hell doesn't love Halloween! It also means football, coats, scarves, pants, no shaving, cute shoes, and hot drinks. I have my priorities, people!

Speaking of football, I am female and I love college and pro football. For some reason, most guys take issue with this. I haven't figured out why yet. Maybe it's because I'm stepping on their manhood - and although some guys actually like that sorta kink, most do not! Maybe they think there's no way I could possibly understand the complexities of football with my puny, female brain. Well, fuck that shit. I be all about football, bitches. Plus, guys bending over in really tight pants, all sweaty and sexy? I'm ALL over that. Duh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment