Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yeah, it's another post.

What of it?

I've been looking through different "designs" on here and finally settled on this nice pink one. It's called "watermelon" or some shit. But it's pink striped, not green stripped. And I know watermelons are pink on the inside, but they aren't striped!! So, wtf? Anyway, I choose it especially for you, reader. Which, in reality is just me. Well, and my awfully sweet husband who has to be one of the most supportive people in the whole damn world.  But, I'm banking on having some people eventually read this crap, so I wanted to make it annoying as fuck so I'd stand out more.

Actually, I'm just too lazy to come up with my own design because that takes planning and focus and we've already discussed these areas, so pink background it is!

Maybe someday I'll have something more...appropriate.

Since this blog is going to be about random things, what would I even do as a theme design? I'm pretty sure I'll be bitching about work, talking about hot, random guys I see in the world, discussing books because I'm a smart bitch, getting giddy over movies (Twilight & Hunger Games, you've been warned!), getting jiggy with it, and the such. Also, I take pictures. And not well. Another warning, cuz I be postin' that shit up in here.

So, yeah. What the hell was I talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment